dxn code strike alert so the full size of this

dxn code strike alert so the full size of this concealer is only twenty six dollars and you get three grams of product so I'm going to go in with this little concealer brush from Sonia Kashuk I don't know if you guys have noticed but at least at my target they're like liquidating Sonia Kashuk right now I'm not sure if they're like gonna not carry her anymore or if they're just making room for the new season but everything is on sale I do feel like I'm piling makeup on my face right now I think that's just because I'm not used to and like any lint that's flying through the air is just like sticking to my face this is a new brush I've never used this brush before so this is a real techniques brush for concealer but we're using it for carving today from certain angles my nose turns straight down and I like to just contour underneath it makes it turn up a little bit more my jawline also I feel like on one side is a little bit more like a one bun so trying to contour that out to got my little Beauty Blender here gonna see how that works with this we haven't done that yet that does blend out pretty beautifully it's not pushing the product around which is nice so they do play well together they did pull the product the concealer off of that spot that kind of annoys me but yeah I just don't like not used to putting this with me with my face and play gonna say that like 12 times in this video so normally I will use a powder foundation to plug all of the spots that I need to kind of cover up once I have all the powder on my face because a lot of times yeah when you do






the warm light color there are two more that one's a little bit more yellow toned and one is a little bit just darker and kind of neutral I'm like surprised how much I like that cream contour that is so pretty alright so I'm gonna go into the outer because I dxn code strike Buy  don't want to flashback and if I use like HD powder or something I'm going to get like even worse flashback than I have right now we're just gonna lay a kind of a nice comfortable layer of this on top I love the outer because it has just a touch of pigment in it but it also isn't super super mattifying which I appreciate in a powder it does keep all of your stuff from moving around does a good job of setting it but you don't end up with that kind of like unnatural mattified texture to your skin hmm maybe I was freaking out unnecessarily it's actually once you get some powder on it it's beautiful so I don't know the hell this thing is you guys like it he's been here for over a month now I'm thinking about just going to the dermatologist because it won't come to a head and for the first like two weeks it was so sore it's just like a really gigantic zit that like won't



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new you keto nice deep breath in and start to

TruBodx Keto these and all of these are pretty

countdown keto from this problem because