dxn code strike the is a powder it does keep

dxn code strike the is a powder it does keep all of your stuff from moving around does a good job of setting it but you don't end weather it's kind of chilly outside today I don't know if this would really stand up quite as well use for my own wedding right now I am thinking that I need to start trying some more full coverage love it if you didn't make videos five days a week they come out of 11 a.m. Central time Monday through Friday and I would love for you to be part of the family so guys I hope you're having an awesome week thank you so much for watching I love you and I will see you in the next onewhat's up guys welcome back to my channel if you are new here my name is kaki and today we are going to be playing with some new makeup releases new to me from a brand called own natural cosmetics so I can see these cool thing coming out from some brands recently where I think that they realized that you're not going to go and just splurge on their entire line full size out of the gate if you've never heard of them there's so much competition out there so they're introducing these kind of sample packs that you can buy online especially that it's a really cool idea for a company that is small I'm kind of trying to break through to have this sort of trial system where you can just order like you know sample pots of



week of nakedness her mission was to use exclusively healthy natural and ethically sourced ingredients in order to develop a replacement for each and every product and her former beauty routine her skins newfound glow didn't go unnoticed and it wasn't long before she had a wait list of personalized orders from friends and colleagues dxn code strike Buy  in 2011 so yeah this is not a new company at all literally just it's just new to me in 2011 praying began her ecommerce business Oh natural cosmetics it has since evolved into both a brand and a cause responsible for starting a clean beauty revolution all over the world so we're gonna give this a shot let's just go ahead and dig in you guys are alone for the ride let's do this she said let's get this this is the foundation like I think it comes you know like originally is like a stick so we've got the Eco tools kind of flat kabuki situation and while we are at it we will also talk about the products themselves price-wise and stuff so this is called the zero gravity c2p foundation and it is $38 and it comes in a stick format a form a delivery system and I got the color I believe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new you keto nice deep breath in and start to

TruBodx Keto these and all of these are pretty

countdown keto from this problem because